Mother’s Day is May 10th, and all mom’s love handmade gifts from their kiddos, right? Here’s a Mother’s Day gift guide, complete with 13 handmade goodies you (and the kids) can make your mama in a couple of hours. And if you’re a new mom, you are going an awesome job… Read this for a giggle!
5. For the mama who likes quirky garden art: A dino planter
6. For the picture lovin’ mama: tiny poloraid magnets for the fridge
7. For the hopster mama: dino magnets
8. For the mom that loves Draw Something (like mine!): a handmade card
9. For the crafty mom: a personalized paint by number
10. For the modern scrap booker: altered scrapbooks
11. And a tasty treat that any mom will like (unless their allergic to nuts!): Free printable Mother’s day treat
12. For every mama ever: A card with a note from her babies
13. For the nerdy mama: A handmade Google card
Do you love paint by numbers? Do you usually make or buy your mom a present? Oh and if you just want to get your mom a little something, check out this list of 100 cheesy gift sayings paired with small items. What’s your favorite handmade mother’s day gift idea?