1. Pretty craft room organization! Check out that last frame, it has a retractable white background to pull down for blog picture taking! GENIUS!
2. I love when learning is fun 🙂 Fishing for alphabet magnets keeps a kid busy for awhile, and helps with letter recognition and spelling!
3. Personalize $30 white, grommet curtains from Target with a little tape and spray paint! I love the yellow stripes!
4. Make a giant button out of a wooden tray… perfect for your craft room 🙂
5. With summer on the way, this asian inspired cole slaw salad look perfect to bring to a summer BBQ. I LOVE cole slaw.
Grab some bling if you were featured!
Now it is time to link up your marvelously crafty projects, recipes, and DIY’s… Be sure to check back next week to see if you were featured!