1. Tonya Staab made these adorable bat treats filled with candy. Perfect for your kids class!
2: Twigg studio uses clamps as bookends… clever!
3. I love how the moody fashionista turned leaves into ghosts, what a fun kid craft!
- I started a pin board that I will pin all of the ideas featured on M.M.M.! Check out the pin board here!
- By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipees, tips and tricks.
- Please do not pin from C.R.A.F.T., click through to the actual tutorial and pin!
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar! (see all buttons here)
" target="_blank"><img src="