I’m no chef, y’all know that! So, if I made it and it tastes good… it is really easy! You literally only need 2 main ingredients for these REESE’S peanut butter cup delights!
Here are the stars of this amazing cookie eating show:
Here’s what you do to make the cookies:
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray the heck out of your mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Depending on the size of your pre bake cookie squares, you can break them in half or leave them whole. Then I use my thumb to press it into the muffin tin. (I like more REESE’S than cookie, so I usually break in half!)
4. Stick pan in the oven for 7-8 minutes or until they looked about half baked.
5. Pull out of the oven and stick an un wrapped REESE’S Peanut Butter cup in the middle of each cookie.
6. Put muffin tin back in the oven for 4-5 minutes or until they look golden brown and delicious.
7. Let the tin cool for a good 20 minutes and then use a knife around the edges to help get the cookies out of the muffin tin.
Now, they’re done! And you can call it a day and eat ’em all up. But, if you are making them for college basketball crazy time, then it’s time to add a little spunk. To decorate you’ll need:
Black decorating gel
Orange edible color dust
Clean paint brush
Vanilla (I mix this with the color dust to make it easy to paint on)
Follow the directions on the color dust package and use a paint brush to brush it on the center of your REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup. Let this dry for an hour and use your black gel to make the basketball lines! Easy! And here are the super easy cookies all spruced up for the b-ball game! Yum!
Check out this link for more Game Day Recipes! And now I have to ask you for a favor! Would you pretty please hop on over to REESE’S® Baking Bracket Challenge and vote for my 2 ingredient slam dunk cookies! You’re gonna love ’em. Promise.