So, it’s time for the second part of the Who Am I? post. After taking the ArchtypeMe quiz, I discovered I am…
…a Creative + Caregiver + Intellectual… I think I’d have to agree!
Here are the 7 traits I used to describe myself in the first post:
- Organized (I like lists and everything to have a place; it just makes me feel better.)
- Curious (I’d love to get a college degree in everything!)
- Creative (Clearly, I like to make things!)
- Rule breaker (If no cars are coming, why do I have to wait for the walk sign?)
- Punctual (Unless I’m with Andy; he does not have a sense of urgency like me.)
- The opposite of patient (I like things done yesterday : / )
- Helpful/nurturing (I want everyone to be happy, peaceful, and feel good.)
I used the words Creative and nurturing… I’d say nurturing and Caregiver go hand in hand. And Intellectual… I’ll take that : ) Curious was on my list and I would happily get a degree in everything if money was no object. I’m also often called nerdy. I think Intellectual is a fair 3rd archetype for me! So, I officially give ArchetypeMe an A+ in discovering who I am! A few of my favorite ArchetypeMe features are :
- The ME board. I can click the archetypes at the top of the screen for a news feed that is tailored to my archetypes: Creative, Caregiver, Intellectual. The content is specifically gathered for my archetypes. Here’s my ME board on the Creative archetype:
- I like that you can modify your archetypes if you see yourself differently at any given time. It’s easy to do and will instantly change your customized ME board. You can retake the quiz whenever you want.
- Find your friends and explore their archetypes and interests!
- Or make new friends and build a community based on shared common archetypes.
- You can also easily see what stories and information are trending for each archetype.
I think it is fun that you can explore content that is tailored just for you and share who you are with friends (or new friends) on a whole new level. Are you curious about your archetypes? Do you want to know yourself better? Have you ever asked yourself – Who am I? I wonder why I like that? Or why does she act the way she does? Or why do he and I get along so well? It all makes a lot more sense once you get to know your archetype, and the archetypes of others. Curious? Want to learn more about archetypes or get inspired by others’ journeys to expressing who they are? If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to take the quiz by clicking here!
And now for the giveaway! Answer this question in a comment below for a chance to win a $50 Visa gift card: Which archetypes are you? (You can find a list of the archetypes on the ArchetypeMe homepage at ArchetypeMe.com.)
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry #whatsyours”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/13/13-3/15/13.
Be sure to visit the ArchetypeMe brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts and find more chances to win!