Happy Sunday Funday! We’re doing last minute nursery projects this weekend and putting the finishing touches on our new bathroom! The frameless glass shower was installed on Friday and we are officially moving back into our bathroom as of today. I am so freakin’ excited to finally say good bye to the chipping beige painted tiles and crusty bath tub! I’ve got to move everything back in there, get pictures taken, and then I’ll share the final bathroom reveal with y’all! What’s going on in your crafty world?
If you’re new here, Monday Funday is a big ol’ link party where we share crafts and recipes and you get to be seen on SIX blogs! Link up once and be seen on 6 blogs! True!
Our weekly hostesses are…
and our new guest hostess for the next 6 weeks is…
Candace from Vintage News Junkie
I’m the one picking out features this week. It was TOUGH! You guys linked up so many awesome projects last week! I love a good room/project DIY, so here’s my top 10 DIY home projects from last week’s party.
<center><a href="http://www.creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com/" title="Monday Funday Feature" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="craft blog" style="border:none;" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com/" target="_blank""><img alt="Monday Funday"src="http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png" /></a></center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!