I’m back on Texas soil after spending 2 weeks in NYC, and attending the Alt conference at Martha Stewart’s Studio… Martha even made a special appearance! Lots more deets coming soon! And now for the 23rd Monday Funday!
Here’s a fun post I put together for 4th of July… 23 unique flag crafts!
And now welcome to 23rd Monday Funday Party!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
This week’s features are being chosen by Diane from An Extraordinary Day…
It’s been six extraordinary weeks of guest hosting with the lovely Monday Funday ladies.
Thank you Jamie, Cheryl, Trish and Bonnie, Katie, and Rachel for inviting me to join in the FUN!
What a blessing it has been to meet more readers and see all your amazing talent and ingenuity.
Every Sunday, I share God-thoughts for my weekly Joy Day! posts and invite my readers to join in counting gifts. I love going for walks and capturing the beauty of nature with my camera and sharing it here on the blog with inspiring verses. But, most of all, at An Extraordinary Day, I want to inspire joy-filled living. Whatever the circumstance… life can be lived to the full.
It would make my day to have you connect with me in one or more of the following ways…
And now it’s time for Monday Funday!
Summer arrived on Friday in all her glory, and it seemed fitting to have an EXTRAORDINARY celebration suggestive of outdoor living, be it in the yard and garden or at the beach–coastal style!
Extraordinary porch, patio, yard, and garden party features:
4. Kim of Curtain Queen Creates took us on an Extraordinary garden tour of her summer blossoms.
Coastal Decor… the next best thing to a day at the beach. Whether you’ve got a place at the beach or you dream of one… these features are for you:
5. Doreen at Hymns & Verses created the most Extraordinary coastal themed photo display!
6. Katie at Upcycled Treasures refreshed her console table with paint and created the most Extraordinary beach-themed display.
7. Sherry of The Charm of Home created the most Extraordinary polymer tags with beach treasures.
8. Kristen of Thrifter in Disguise crafted the most Extraordinary nautical knobs with rope.
9. Aimee of Twigg Studios made the most Extraordinary vintage fishing weights for a truly nautical display.
10. Bethany of Pitter & Glink created the most Extraordinary coastal wall art from popsicle sticks.
Grab a FEATURED button if you were featured here this week or in the past:
<a href=”http://www.creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com“><img src=”http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png” alt=”Monday Funday CRAFT” /></a>
You can find us on Facebook as well! We like to share the awesomeness that is linked up there too!
A Few Things to Remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
<a href=”http://www.creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com“><img src=”http://www.creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Monday-Funday-Gray-Background.jpg” alt=”Monday Funday CRAFT” /></a>