It’s time to win a few of my favorite things! I participated in this giveaway last year, and was thrilled when Kristen asked me to be a part of it again! This year, I’ve got something extra special as part of my giveaway… my new book, y’all! It’s called Creating Really Awesome Free Things: 100 Seriously Awesome, Super-Easy Projects for Kids! It’s been a labor of love the past 6 months or so, but this sucker is officially being released on December 4th. You can actually preorder it on Amazon now! I know, I’m as shocked as you, ha! The book includes 100 kid crafts all made with things from around your house. We’re talking paper plates, egg cartons, straws, rocks, and lots more! I’m kind of excited about it!
- Check out the 30 gifts from 30 friends below!
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket with the entry at the bottom of the page
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
I encourage you to HOP to each site to not only enter their gift, but to look around, and follow along on your favorite social media.
1.Capturing Joy // 2. People Want to Know // 3. The 36th Avenue // 4. Bombshell Bling // 5. C.R.A.F.T. // 6. PinkWhen // 7. The Pinning Mama // 8. Thirty Handmade Days // 9. Sunshine and Hurricanes // 10. Landeelu
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. I Heart Naptime // 13. Craftaholics Anonymous® // 14. Lolly Jane // 15. Remodelaholic // 16. Yellow Bliss Road // 17. A Girl and A Glue Gun // 18. Spaceships and Laser Beams // 19. Your Homebased Mom // 20. Made From Pinterest
21. HowDoesShe // 22. Tatertots and Jello // 23. A Pumpkin & A Princess // 24. The Crafting Chicks // 25. The Taylor House // 26. Two Twenty One // 27. One Good Thing by Jillee // 28. TidyMom // 29. All Things Thrifty // 30. Eighteen25
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift price on those pages.***
We’d like to take a moment to recognize a site and blogger friend, Joan Hayes, whom we lost unexpectedly over a week ago. She was supposed to be a part of this Favorite Things event, and suddenly passed away from a heart attack just before this went live. She was a single mom with 3 children, and the website she ran, Chocolate, Chocolate, and More, was her main source of income for her family. Please take a moment to visit her site, follow along on your favorite social media, and SHARE her recipes with others so it can continue to be a blessing to her family.
Here is my gift up close, minus one thing that I could not actually put in the picture… MY NEW BOOK since it does not come out until Dec. 4th, and I still have not even seen it!
1. Mod Podge Rocks!: A book all about making crafts with Mod Podge, need I say more?!
2. Book Play: Another fun book about making homemade books!
3. 3D Puzzle cube craft kit: The 3D puzzle cube craft kit!
4. Green Extra gum: It’s the best gum, evah. Duh.
5. Apple lunch box craft kit: Crafts kits are fun for everyone and this one includes everything you need to make a cute lunch box!
6. Cute paper clips: Because pretty office supplies makes me happy!
7. Woven Pear socks: Uhhh… they are adorable and perfect for boots!
8. Notebooks: You can not have enough notebooks.
9. Shea Yeleen Soap: I love this stuff. It’s organic and the whole family uses it!
10. Washi Tape: Washi tape makes all crafts easier and cuter, and this green color will be extra fun for Christmas wrapping and card making!
11. C.R.A.F.T.: 100 Seriously Fun, Super Easy Projects for Kids: This will likely ship out a little later than the rest of the goods! Like I said above, it does not hit stores until Dec. 4th!
Make sure you HOP to all of the sites to enter to win their favorite things!