The countdown to Christmas is officially here, and today is the day for my 4th annual My Favorite Things Giveaway! (Just for fun, here is last years giveaway.) I joined 30 creative bloggers to share our favorite things, and each of us is hosting a giveaway. That means 30 winners total! Not only is it a fun prospect to win, but they make great ideas for holiday shopping as well. I’ve got 2 craft kits, 2 really fun books for kids, and of course, green Extra gum. Make sure you scroll down to the very bottom of this post to enter my giveaway and for deets on each of the goodies!
What you need to do is make sure you HOP to each of our sites to enter to win the giveaway on each site. Yes, that’s 30 in all, but you’ve got a week to do it…plenty of time! While you are there, we challenge you to click around to see what they have to share, you may just love them as much as we do!
Now, here is the HOP! Click on the links below to enter each of the prizes. Somedays within the first few hours, the direct link can get broken, if that happens, click on the home page of that site to find the post or go back shortly. Giveaway ends Thursday, November 9th at midnight, so make sure you enter each of the 30 prizes.
7: Lil Luna
11: Cupcake Diaries
15: Honeybear Lane
17: Becky Higgins
18: Lolly Jane
19: Giggles Galore
21: Girl Loves Glam
24: The Pinning Mama
25: The Idea Room
30: Somewhat Simple
Now, time to enter MY gift!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Just in case you don’t win, or want to gift something for a friend, here is where I got everything in my gift:
1. Creating Really Awesome Free Things: 100 Seriously Fun, Super Easy Projects for Kids: I’m a little biased, but this is an awesome book if you have kids in your life! Great for parents, teachers, grandparents, and of course, kids! A crafty minded 6-10 year old can likely do most of the crafts in the book all by herself. The best part? You likely have all of the supplies your kiddo needs on hand now! The supplies for each craft are divided into rooms in your house: Kitchen, Office, Garage, Bathroom, Nature. (More about the C.R.A.F.T. book here and book launch party here.)
2. Feminist Icon Cross Stitch Kit: Trailblazing women take center stage in this fun book. It is a collection of stylish patterns and capsule biographies that celebrates some of our favorite lady heroes. In addition to the book, you will also receive everything you need to make one cross stitch! (Hoop, thread, scissors, needles, and fabric)
3. Modern Macrame: Macrame is back and better than ever! Modern Macrame comes with all the materials you need to make two projects–a mini plant hanger and a mini wall hanging–this fabulous kit also features an illustrated book with instructions for ten sophisticated projects.
4. We Are in an ART-ivity Book: Elephant and Piggie are famous duo in our house (we even turned then into pumpkins) and when my 3 year old discovered their new ART-ivity book he was sold! It’s such a fun book!
5. Green Extra Gum: (10 packs for $7.30 = Best deal ever!) Because it is the best gum in the history of ever.