The countdown to Christmas is on and it’s officially the most wonderful time of the year! I’m excited to host my 3rd annual My Favorite Things Giveaway! I joined 30 creative bloggers to share our favorite things, and each of us are hosting a giveaway. That means 30 winners total! Not only is it a fun prospect to win, but they make great gift giving ideas as well. Here are the goodies I’m giving away, make sure you scroll down to the very bottom of this post to enter my giveaway. Oh and that Christmas card ornament represents a $50 gift card to Minted.com!
For more details on my giveaway, scroll below the collage.
Below are the 30 gifts from 30 friends. I just love to see new things, or be reminded about something I had forgotten. Each of them can make great gifts for your loved ones. To see each gift up closer, and to enter to win, you must HOP to each site to fill out the entry forms. It’s possible you could win more than ONE!
- Check out the 30 gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win my gift giveaway
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message when you HOP, click to the blog’s home page, then it should be the top post (some times there are glitches on day 1)
Behold, the collage of amazing goodies…
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift on those pages.***
The numbered images above, correspond with the numbers/blogs below
1. Capturing Joy //2. Thirty Handmade Days // 3. Bombshell Bling //4. Fun-Squared // 5. Pretty Providence //6. A Pumpkin & A Princess // 7. Just a Girl and Her Blog // 8. Yellow Bliss Road // 9. Honeybear Lane //10.All Things Thrifty
11. Dawn Nicole Designs // 12. Cupcake Diaries // 13. Your Homebased Mom // 14. Over the Big Moon // 15. Girl Loves Glam // 16. Landeelu // 17. Eighteen25 //18. Becky Higgins // 19. The Pinning Mama // 20.Tatertots & Jello
21. The Idea Room // 22. C.R.A.F.T. // 23. A Girl and a Glue Gun // 24. One Little Minute // 25. My Name is Snickerdoodle // 26. Lolly Jane // 27. My Sisters Suitcase // 28. Lil Luna // 29. I Heart Naptime // 30. One Crazy House
>>>>>>>Enter to win MY gift RIGHT HERE!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Ok, so a few more details about MY giveaway gift:
1. Prismacolor Pencils: These are the best colored pencils in the history of ever and you could win a 24 pack! Two of my favorite ways to use them are to make cute sets of notecards and turning coloring pages into snail mail envelopes!
2. C.R.A.F.T. book: I’m a little biased, but this is an awesome book if you have kids in your life! Great for parents, teachers, grandparents, and even kids! A crafty minded 6-10 year old can likely do most of the crafts in the book all by herself!
3. $50 to Minted.com: I love Minted.com and have used them for Christmas cards and birth announcements and gift giving for years. (Here are Mila’s birth announcements from earlier this year.) I even ordered fabric from Minted and recovered our kitchen chairs!
4. Green Extra Gum: (10 packs for $6.18–Best deal ever!) It’s the best gum ever. Duh. I almost always have it on me.
5. Scotch Glitter Tape: It makes everything cuter. Including your Christmas card envelopes!
Good luck! And don’t forget to hop around to my friends blogs and enter to win their giveaways!