Who wants to WIN a few of my favorite things?! I’m excited to participate in an awesome giveaway with 29 of my blog friends! We are all giving away a giant prize pack of each of our favorite things! It includes some fun gift ideas for you or for a loved one!
Now, onto what all of my creative blogger friends are giving away, too!
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Go check out these other amazing gifts! I like to right click and open a bunch of new tabs, myself. Remember, there will be 30 winners! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most. So you must HOP to each to enter!
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojodesigns //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
1. Cute apron: (That’s not the one I’m giving away, but isn’t it cute!) I can’t cook very well, but I’ve been trying lately. And well, I’m super messy!
2. Craft Hope: Handmade crafts for a cause, need I say more?!
3. Green Extra Gum: Because it is the best gum ever. Duh.
4. Emi-Jay Hair Ties: I wear them at the end of my long braid almost every day! And they look cute on my wrist on the rare occasion my hair is down!
5. Notebooks: Believe it or not, I’m a pen and paper person! I like to hold and see my schedule and to do lists.
6. Frank’s RedHot Hot Sauce: RedHot sauce makes everything better. Eggs, tacos, potatoes, chicken, pancakes. Kidding about the pancakes!
7. Journal It!: Perspectives in Creative Journaling: I have a thing for craft books!
Don’t forget to “hop” to each blog above to enter their giveaways, too!