Note: This post is sponsored by Minted.com, but all opinions are my own!
There is no denying I love pictures and snail mail. So, when Minted asked me to put together a gift guide for my loved ones, well done and done. I mean what family member of ours does not want a picture of Max baby?! After all, he’s the only grand baby on both sides of the family. (Read= spoiled!)
I love that Minted has so many different frame options since great grandmother prefers fancy frames while grandpa is a minimalist, and me, well I love variety, but the whitewashed herringbone frame won for my print this year! I also really like that you can change text and fonts very easily. For example, #6 on my list, is called Bundle of Joy and is shown as a way to collage multiple baby photos and then add babies name at the bottom. Since I wanted to include family photos for grandma, the words “two thousand fifteen” worked best for me! Easy peasy.
1. For your parents that just downsized and moved out of your childhood house: A custom house portrait
2. For your grandparents that don’t know what a blog is: A framed family photo in a fancy frame (and a copy of the People magazine you were featured in, ahh! (Deets!) It’s true… Dr. Smith’s used part of a blog post I recently wrote as a full page ad in the December 21st issue of People!)
3. For your BFF that claims she doesn’t need anything, and just had a beautiful baby: Personalized thank you cards
4. For your niece that loves mermaids and lives out of state, so y’all can be pen pals: Personalized stationary
5. For you college roomie who just got married and decided, after lots of thought, to take her husbands last name: A framed foil pressed letter monogram
6. For your mother in law that lives out of state, but wants to see her smiling grand baby everyday: Framed Photo Art
7. For Maxwell’s Grandpa that doesn’t like logos on his t-shirts and drinks his coffee black, he likes things simple, and loves his grandson: The big picture
I also make my mom a personalized calendar with pictures every too. She loves it and I’m pretty sure would be very upset if it did not appear one year!