Only 4 more days until Halloween! I shared our first ever Dorobek DIY family of 3 Halloween costume on Friday afternoon… It’s crafty and an old school PBS tv show? It involves a giant brown afro and a happy tree. Can you guess who/what we are? What else, here’s a super simple kid Halloween craft activity with rocks and Sharpies and 11 last minute DIY halloween costumes you can throw together in 3o minutes or less! Here’s a sneak peek of the Halloween costume, click the pic for all the deets:
And since it is Sunday evening… you know what that means… time for the Monday Funday Link Party!
We are thrilled you have joined this fabulous 6 blog link party! That’s right… 6 blogs…which means tons of exposure for your craft, diy project, recipe, and creativity!
When you link up here, you will be seen on these amazing blogs each week…
and our special guest c0-hostess…
This week, the main features were chosen by Trish and Bonnie at Uncommon Designs…
Hey y’all! We had such a great time going through all the links this week. Choosing features is no easy task when you guys bring such amazing crafts, diy projects, recipes, and creativity each week.
Since Halloween is upon us this week, we selected features to help you put the last minute touches on your Halloween festivities…
1. Easy Fringe Garland by Charming Zebra
2. Paper Clip Spiders by The Cards We Drew
3. DIY BOO Marquee Letters by Match Made on Hudson
4. Pumpkin Ribbon Hair Clip by The Casual Craftlete
5. Halloween Treat Bag Labels by The Thinking Closet
6. DIY Tulle Spider by Pickled Okra
7. Rustic Jute Spider Web by Girl In The Garage
8. Frankenstein Lanterns by Remodelando la Casa
9. DIY Halloween Treat Buckets by Echoes of Laughter
10. Ping Pong Ghost Lights by Unoriginal Mom
11. Trick or Treat Printable by Five Heart Home
12. No Sew Bat Pillow by The DIY Dreamer
13. Monstrous Tissue Pom Poms by Persia Lou
And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts… grab a featured button, you absolutely deserve it!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com/" title="Monday Funday Feature" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="creativelylivingblog.com" style="border:none;" /></a><center>
We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
We also feature projects throughout the week on our FACEBOOK pages, we would love to have you follow each of us on FACEBOOK…
<center><a href=”http://www.creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com/” target=”_blank””><img alt=”Monday Funday at TWCS”src=”http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png” /></a></center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link up only your own work. Share your crafts, recipes, diy projects, and creativity.
Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your homepage. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
By linking up to Monday Funday, you are giving the 6 blogs listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!