Sorry for my lack of partying these last 2 Monday’s. We changed our tickets and stayed in London for a few extra days. (Go USA!) We were able to see all of the gymnastics! Without further ado, let’s par-tay!
1. I love this sweet and simple bow for a bun from tousled day.
3. I love the best of everything’s idea to skip the chips and use bell pepper scoops for dip!
7. The 7 year cottage turned a twinkie into a hot dog. FUN! Perfect for April Fools 🙂
- I started a pin board that I will pin all of the ideas featured on M.M.M.! Check out the pin board here!
- By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos and link back to your tutorial.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipes, tips and tricks.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar! (see all buttons here)
" target="_blank"><img src="