1. Recaptured Charm turned old tires into planters. Love it.
2. I vividly remember making string art in 4th grade. My teacher let me take home extra designs, I think I made 20= of these bad boys. Meet. make. laugh. did a personalized, grown up version of string art. String art is officially on my to-do list.
3. Elizabeth and Company discovered this beautiful brooch bouquet! Each brooch was given to the bride by a special lady in her life. What a unique alternative to flowers!
4. This adorable plush monster mobile by monsters circus would make a great addition to any nursery!
5. One artsy mama made these lego head marshmallow pops for her son’s birthday!
6. Spruce up your blog with these social media icons from Craftiments! 10 rad colors to choose from + a tutprial on how to install!
7. Check out quilted euphoria’s biscuits to donut recipe. I think I could do this!
A few things to remember:
- I started a pin board that I will pin all of the ideas featured on M.M.M.! Check out the pin board here!
- By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipees, tips and tricks.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar!
Now it is time to link up your marvelously crafty projects, recipes, and DIY’s…
PS: Don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY… You need one of these!