Happy Labor Day, friends!
1. Check out this paper mache hippo head Taylor Made made ! Make me one, Taylor!
2. The stuff of success made bows and arrows out of PVC pipe, electrical tape, and dowel rods!
3. Make the best of everything made homemade edible paint for babies!
4. Made with love used permanent markers to fancy up her staples. So simple and way more fun than plain ol’ silver.
A few things to remember:
- I started a pin board that I will pin all of the ideas featured on M.M.M.! Check out the pin board here!
- By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipees, tips and tricks.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar!
Now it is time to link up your marvelously crafty projects, recipes, and DIY’s…