Happy Monday! I want to share the awesome series happening this week in blog world… presenting: Organizing 101: Back to Basics! Free Stylin, the space between, House of Hepworth’s, C.R.A.F.T., & Organizing Made Fun are on an organizing frenzy this week! Each day is a new post to simplify everyday life! Every day this week, we will be sharing a simple tip to make your life easier. Heres the schedule:
If you’re new here, Monday’s are always par-tay days! We get together and link up our marvelous ideas from the week before. Just trying to get our Monday’s off on the right foot with a mega crafty round up! All marvelous ideas are welcome… Party on, crafters!
2. Eat sleep make made these awesome boards that could be used in so many ways… photos, inspiration, recipes? I love ’em!
3. I lov how Sew woodsy turned an IKEA mirror into a hidden jewelry organizer. I’ve always wanted one of these!
- I started a pin board that I will pin all of the ideas featured on M.M.M.! Check out the pin board here!
- By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipees, tips and tricks.
- Please do not pin from C.R.A.F.T., click through to the actual tutorial and pin!
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar! (see all buttons here)