Welcome! If you’re new here, Making Monday Marvelous (M.M.M.) is crafty linky party that happens every Monday! Link up your tasty treats and crafty feats!
1. Ruby Jean’s Closet used a dog collars, fleece blankets, and plaid shirts to make these awesome take a long throws!
2. I love this branch tree on the wall by Turtles and Tails! She even added a star fish as a topper : )
3. Posed perfection used a super fun technique to create this modern flower print! (She traced it!)
4. Turn walnut shells into candles, yes please! See the full tutorial on Twigg studios…
5. De gulle aarde made cup cookies! It’s in another language, but the pictures make it clear : )
By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipes, tips and tricks.
- Please do not pin from C.R.A.F.T., click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source.
Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar! (see all buttons here)
" target="_blank"><img src="
Link up your marvelous ideas below…!