1. Too much time made an adorable tree topper out of sticks, chicken wire, and a bed spring! (It would look awesome on my mom’s Texas tree!)
2.Deck the halls with felt ball garland! Teenah’s projects show you how to do it!
3. Cherished bliss made snowmen with her kiddos out of a fabric bolt and coffee filters…. genius!
4. These melting snowman pizzas from Make the best of everything would be perfect addition to my Christmas tree pizzas!
5. How cute is this little onesie for Christmas? Find a full tutorial at Making home base!
- By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipes, tips and tricks.
- Please do not pin from C.R.A.F.T., click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore!
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar! (see all buttons here)
" target="_blank"><img src="
http://creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/craft_featured.png" alt="handmade projects" border="0"/></a>
Link up your marvelous ideas below…!