1. This bouquet of felt flowers is so lovely and the flowers live forever!
2. I love how Beth turned an IKEA cabinet door (from the as is section for $10) into a desk for 2!
3. How cute is this personalized hanger? Perfect hand made shower gift for the bride to be! She has a great video how-to over no her blog.
4. Spruce up any party with black and white photos laid out in a heart shape… Perfect for a wedding shower! Check out the rest of her shower decor for more great ideas!
5. Turn an old DVD case into a coloring kit! Genius! Perfect for car rides, walks, park, dentist office…
6. Make your own set of ABC blocks for the kiddo in your life.
7. I’m pretty tempted to make my own giant octopus painting! She did a great job!
8. I love this funky hippo frame. She put a magnet in the hippo so that you can interchange the picture whenever you want…
Grab some bling if you were featured!
Now it is time to link up your marvelously crafty projects, recipes, and DIY’s… Be sure to check back next week to see if you were featured!