1. Turn a plain ol’ canvas bag into a springtime masterpiece with a little neon paint and an old leather belt for straps!
2. I love this DIY neon striped t-shirt!
3. Give your ottoman new life with coffee sacks!
4. This is the perfect party for a medical student graduation… I love the “medication” and thermometer pretzels.
5. Turn hanging iron planters into light fixtures! I love how it turned out in her kitchen…
6. This one is for my mom and her bottle tree… This is a great tutorial on how to tint bottle with only 3 ingredients!
7. Use your kids art to make more art! I love how it turned out! This would be super easy with a Silhouette 🙂
Grab some bling if you were featured!
Now it is time to link up your marvelously crafty projects, recipes, and DIY’s… Be sure to check back next week to see if you were featured!