1. ASG in SLC made an adorable headboard out of canvas, a bed sheet, and ribbon!
2. Our pintersting family made a chair out of ONE pallet!
3. Kitchen fun with my 3 sons made the perfect summer snack… an apple topped with nutella and pretzels that looks l
4. Krafty Kat recycled an old keyboard and turned it into a picture frame! (Perfect for the nerdy man in your life!)
5. Vixen made gave an old pair of shoes new life with some yellow spray paint!
6. Originate and renovate made a dozen dates of fun book complete with everything dad needs to accomplish the 12 dates. (state fair tickets, decorate your bike, etc…) The book doubles as a scrapbook to remember all of your activities! I love this idea for an anniversary.
* I started a pin board that I will pin all of the ideas featured on M.M.M.! (Thank you, Allison, for the idea!) Check out the pin board here!
Grab some fancy new bling if you were featured this week!
Now it is time to link up your marvelously crafty projects, recipes, and DIY’s… Be sure to check back next week to see if you were featured!