1. I absolutely love the makeover this rocking horse received from A Rosie sweet home! You have to go and see a close up of the mane…
2. I love the walkway update paint Speckled Paw Prints did in their front yard. I bet it’s a lot easier to mow and red and green contrast is fun!
3. My girlish whims created a fun necklace out of lots of random chains! The original was $165!
4. The crafty scientist’s interchangeable wreath is pretty genius! One wreath, tons of looks! Love this.
5. Speaking of wreaths, check out this 4th of July crafty masterpiece made by thriving home. She used felt, pins, and a foam wreath!
6. I did a round up post of 59 hand and foot print art projects for kids. This kingfisher from Red Ted Art must be added to the list. It’s so cute!
7. One more wreath! The late young family used an embroidery hoop to make a super skinny wreath for the front door! It turned out great!!
* I started a pin board that I will pin all of the ideas featured on M.M.M.! Check out the pin board here!
Grab some fancy new bling if you were featured this week!
Now it is time to link up your marvelously crafty projects, recipes, and DIY’s… Be sure to check back next week to see if you were featured!