Happy Sunday night! Last week was a whirlwind, I announced that were having boy and gave an update on the DIY nursery, rug shopping is not a fun task! What else, we had an tutorial on up-cycling cookie tins into metallic garland and a cute little Thanksgiving treat to hand out to everyone, turkey toes! I”m excite to see what you were crafting up last week.
Hi! I’m Rachel from Lines Across, and this week I got to choose the features. As you can imagine, it is not an easy task! As it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, I decided to choose 10 Christmas crafts to feature. You can also stop by Lines Across and check out some of my favorite Christmas projects, like this thumbprint snowman ornament, or these clay lollipop ornaments, or these reindeer brown paper bags. Now, on to the wonderful features this week.
<center><a href="http://www.creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com/" title="Monday Funday Feature" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="C.R.A.F.T." style="border:none;" /></a><center>
- Please link up only your own work. Share your crafts, recipes, diy projects, and creativity.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your homepage. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday, you are giving the 6 blogs listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!