Happy Sunday! We just got back home from a super fun weekend of baby shower awesoemness! You can check out a few pics on my instagram account! Enjoy the par-tay!
If you’re new here, when you link up to Monday Funday, you will be seen on 6 blogs each week… So one link = being seen on 6 super awesome blogs! Our weekly blogs are…
and our new guest hostess is (drum roll please)…
Mimi from Blue Roof Cabin
This week, Rachel from Lines Across is choosing the features.
Here are the features from last week’s party:
1. A Valentine’s Mantle from Remodelando La Casa
2. Dark Chocolate Cupcakes from Busy Mom’s Helper
3. Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm from Blue Bear Wood
4. DIY Barn Wood Shutters from Love Grows Wild
5. Girly Leg Warmers Pattern from Domestic Bliss Squared
6. Tissue Paper Flowers from One Little Project
7. Stitched Valentine’s Tags from Live Laugh Rowe
8. Crochet Mug Warmer from Gingerly Made
9. Transitional Winter Wreath from This Silly Girl’s Life
10. Glitter Star Cupcake Toppers from Unusually Lovely
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts… Please, grab a featured button!
A few things to remember:
Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!