That was 10 of the 100 crafty packages sent in the month of February! You can see more package pal goodies here. April sing ups will begin on March 21… I will only accept the first 100 people that sign up… so be quick if you want to participate!
For those of you who don’t know, Package Pals (PP) is a pen pal type crafty exchange that happens every other month on C.R.A.F.T. Look for sign ups for the April PP to begin on March 21.
Here are some of the crafty packages sent and received in the month of February.
3. My sister and my friend, Katy, decide to participate in PP. They don’t know each, and I thought it would be fun to pair them together. Katy sewed Kelley a pillow! I love the 2 fabrics together!
4. Kelley made Katy photo coasters. I e-mailed her pictures of Katy and her boyfriend and Kelley used them to personalize square tiles and turn them into coasters! She used this tutorial, and I think they turned out great!
4. I love this personalized to do list, permanent markers, and washer necklace from Cheryl...
6. Cynthia was sent this handmade piece of art. She now has it hanging in her bedroom 🙂
7. Lindsey made Naomi a birds nest necklace and a key chain made of wooden blocks and scrapbook paper.
8. Naomi made Lindsey ta set of handmade note cards in Lindsey’s fav colors-gray and red!
9. I love the mason jar pin cushion from Blue Electric…