If you’re like me, a package at your doorstep makes an OK day instantly an awesome day! (I’m old school, and love snail mail too Now, consider getting a package in the mail with a C.R.A.F.T. inside! Sound like something you might be into… read on, my friend!
Here’s the deal:
- Sign up using the form below, by Friday, May 25th.The first 100 people will be included in the June Package Pals (PP)!
- I will pair you with one other crafty person. You will each send one crafty package to each other in the month of June.
- I will send each of the 100 PP’s an email by Saturday May, 26, letting you know who your package pal is.
- Send your PP a crafty package by June 30th!
- I will have a linky party set up on July 1st for everyone to share their package pal goodies!
- You do not have to have a blog to be a part of package pals.
- PP is open to everyone everywhere in the world Please note, if you are outside of the US, you will possibly have to ship a package outside of your country. *I will do my best to pair people in their country of origin, but I can not guarantee it.
Here are some C.R.A.F.T. ideas that are easy and inexpensive to ship:
– see some of the crafty packages sent in April.
*Please include your city, state, and zip in the what is your shipping address question on the form!
*By filling out this form, you are committing to putting together a crafty package and going to the post office to send it to your package pal within the month of April. In return, you will get a surprise crafty package delivered to your door step too!