Call me old school, but a package at my doorstep makes an OK day instantly an awesome day! Now, consider getting a package in the mail with a C.R.A.F.T. inside! Sound like something you might be into… read on, my friend! I hosted Package Pals back in March with tons of help from Julia at Stars and Sunshine. Thankfully, Julia is back and going to be the match maker again! If you are really confused, check out the 3 March Package Pals posts to see what it’s all about 1: Sign ups 2: Linky party 3: Round up The same 3 posts will happen for the August Package Pals!
Here’s Package Pals (PP) timeline:
- Sign up using the form below, by Thursday, July 25th. The first 100 people will be included in the August Package Pals (PP)!
- We will pair you with one other crafty person. You will each send and receive one crafty package in the month of August.
- We will send each of the 100 PP’s an email by Thursday, August 1st, letting you know who your package pal is.
- Send your PP a crafty package by August 31, 2013!
- We will have a linky party set up on September 3rd for everyone to share their package pal goodies!
- You can chat with all PP’s (and me and Julia) on twitter with #packagepals
- You do not have to have a blog to be a part of package pals.
- PP is open to everyone everywhere in the world! Please note, if you are outside of the US, you will possibly have to ship a package outside of your country. *We will do our best to pair people in their country of origin, but we can not guarantee it.
- If you have more questions, check the FAQ and then if you’re still not sure…email me at craftaway at gmail dot com.
Here are some C.R.A.F.T. ideas that are easy and inexpensive to ship:
- dino magnets
- a personalized paint by number
- a hex nut bracelet (you could ship the bracelet in a TP tube!)
- a 3D cube puzzle
- a framed printable (I’m Sew Very Happy, Peanut to my Butter, Luck Quote, Halloween Quote)
- personalized coloring book
You could even send your package pal crafting supplies for a certain project or general fun crafty things like bakers twine, lace tape, Elmer’s painters, or how about my favorite crafty book, Young House Love!
Here’s a spunky button to add to your side bar if you decide to participate in the August PP!
*By filling out this form, you are committing to putting together a crafty package and going to the post office to send it to your package pal within the month of August. In return, you will get a surprise crafty package delivered to your door step too!