I’m super excited about this giveaway, because I get to meet 2 C.R.A.F.T. readers AND we get to learn to paint a peacock together!
I’ve been to Painting with a Twist twice, and loved it both times. Both of my paintings currently hang in my laundry room (remember one covers the electric box thing!) They certainly brighten up my laundry experience. The peacock is going to get a more prominent place in the house… I’m thinking he will be orange and blue instead of purple… they let you change up the colors!
Here are the 2 painting I have done:
What the heck is Painting with a Twist? Good Question!
Basically, you sign up for a painting you like (check the calendar), show up (with wine & snacks), and the instructor takes you through the painting step by step! There are TONS of paintings to choose from (a different one every night of the week), and I promise your painting will look amazing! They even do private parties, family days, and kid classes.
Here’s the deal:
- You have to be available to meet at Painting with a Twist in Austin on Wednesday, January 25th from 7-9pm (I super wish I could fly everybody in from all over to paint peacocks…How fun would that be!)
- I will randomly pick 2 winners and the 3 of us will paint peacocks together!
- Giveaway ends on Friday, January 13th at 10:00 pm
- To enter: Leave a comment that says “I want to paint peacocks!” with your email
- Bonus entry: Share this giveaway on facebook or twitter and leave a comment letting me know that you did!
Good luck, and I can’t wait to paint with 2 of you!
ps if you don’t win and want to paint with us, sign up here. (It’s $35 and totally worth it!)