The Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 blog party where you can share your latest creativity including: diy projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all EIGHT of the blogs below, pretty awesome, huh?!
This week’s features were picked by me!
Oh and don’t forget to follow C.R.A.F.T. in social media land…
It’s September which means that I am officially allowed to talk about Halloween without people looking at me like I’m nuts, ha! I love handmade costumes so much that I started another site called Really Awesome Costumes dedicated to well… just that… handmade really awesome costumes! One of my all time favorite costumes, is our family of 3 costume last year (I was pregnant)! Speaking of quick crafts, I picked 10 to feature from last week’s party! A contact paper heart made out of triangles… love!
1. Contact paper heart // 2. Lamp makeover // 3. Doll pin wreath // 4. Utensil caddy // 5. Rag banner 6. Deer string art // 7. Stamped canvas shoes // 8. Thankful printable // 9. Starburst mirror // 10. Football treat bags //
A huge thank you!to everyone who linked up with us last week! If you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, no Etsy shops. Also please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!