Note: This post is sponsored by The Home Depot.
It’s time for another Home Depot DIY Workshop, y’all! And this time I’ll be teaching you how to build a grill cart at The Home Depot in Jacksonville Beach, FL! How fun is that? Come hang out with me and learn to build a handy dandy grill cart for Dad! Or heck just bring your dad to the workshop to learn how to build the cart together. A one day early Father’s Day date? I think yes!
So, if you’re in the Jacksonville Beach, FL area, come hang with me on Saturday, June 20th! No worries if you are not, the free DIY Workshop will be happening at Home Depot’s across the country, click here to enter your zip code and find The Home Depot closest to you!
The vertical planter workshop in April was a really fun! it was extra special for me because I got to be at my old neighborhood Home Depot in South Austin, and was greeted by one of my former students, who now happens to work at the Home Depot! Who would have thought?! If you missed it I’ve got the whole vertical planter tutorial up on the ol’ blog. My planter is going nuts with all of the rain we’ve had here in Austin. Check it out:
We are planning to build the grill cart out of cedar so that is can live permanently outside. We also want to try and make a little cubby in the cart to hold a cooler. We’ll see how that goes! Here’s the exact one I will be teaching you how to build at the Home Depot workshop:
A few more fun tidbits:
If you live nearby one of these five cities, you can attend the grill cart DIY workshop with one of my fave blog peeps! Check it out:
- Jaime – That’s My Letter – Store #1286 – 4405 Milestrip Road, Buffalo, NY
- Michelle – Decor and the Dog – Store #2104 – Southdale Shopping Center, Des Moines, IA
- Katrina – Chic Little House – Store #1532 – 3870 Quebec Street, Denver, CO
- Chris – Man Made DIY – Store #4706 – 11616 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle, WA
- Jen- The House of Wood– Store #881 – 3670 Galleria Circle, Birmingham, AL
So, here are the workshop deets:
- In-store workshops offer demonstrations with clear, step-by-step instructions for making easy home improvements to your home and yard. The workshop can give you the confidence boost you need to become an awesome DIY-er!
- During this workshop, you can learn the skills that you need to create a grill cart, including how to safely and properly operate power tools, as well as how to calculate measurements, and follow a design plan. Y’all, sawing stuff is fun. Just sayin’.
- DIY Workshops are held on Saturdays and Sundays throughout each month.
- I will be in-store co-hosting this workshop on June 20th, so please let us know you’ll be attending and REGISTER HERE!
Get out the ol’ calendar, tell all of your friends, and mark down June 20th for a DIY workshop at The Home Depot!
Where: 3790 Third Street South, Jacksonville Beach, FL32250
When: Saturday, June 20th
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
High five to building things and meeting YOU in person!
*I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in this Workshops Program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. This post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.