Planning a baby shower and not sure what to do for party favors? I have thrown a few baby showers in my day, and coming up with and making DIY party favors are one of my favorite parts! I combined my love of cheesy sayings with useful, inexpensive items for a list of 29 favor ideas everyone will love. Some of these are my original ideas, a few the genius of my party throwing friend, Annie, and some I found on the good ol’ inter-webs. We’ve got everything from popcorn to soap and even flip flops on this ultimate list of DIY baby shower party favors!
29 Homemade Baby Shower Favors
1. Make a wish bracelets – My bestie, Annie, made these for my baby shower! Aren’t they adorable? You can buy the star charms on Amazon. She made the printable “Make a Wish” cards herself. They were a big hit!
2. Thank you beary much for coming – I used this for my friend’s B is for Baby, Books, and Boy shower. They are inexpensive, cute and who doesn’t enjoy a gummi bear treat? Tons more details on the book inspired baby shower here. I used these small bags of Hairbo gummi bears and let folks take a few packs!
3. Thank you for Bee-ing here: Burt’s Bee’s chap stick is another useful, cute party favor that anyone would appreciate.
4. Thank you for sailing by: For this beach inspired babu shower, I had to get flip flop party favors! It just so happend that Old Navy was having their $1 flip flop sale while I was planning the party and it worked out perfectly! I snagged 5 pairs of blue, turquoise, and yellow flip flops in size 7, 8, and 9. I also grabbed 2 pairs of size 6 and size 10 to cover all of my bases.
5. Strawberry short cake in a mason jar – In my opinion, dessert is always a great party favor! And how cute are these little strawberry shortcakes in a mason jars?
6. Thanks for dropping by: Like I said above, candy and dessert is always a winner!
7. Definition of Baby: Soft, sweet, clean & pure: I keep hand sanitize in every bag I own. This is a party favor that your guests will use!
8. Jamie is about to Pop: Soda pop
9. Jamie’s baby is in bloom: Packet of seeds
10. Look who is ready to pop: Blow pops
11. Jamie is about to Pop: Popcorn bar
12. Mother to bee: Honey
13. From my shower to yours: Bath poufs
14. Thank you snow much: Snowflake cookies
15. Poem: Nail polish
16. Midnight feeding boxes: Include chocolate and candy in take out containers!
17. It’s a boy (or girl): Pink or blue nail polish!
18. Thanks for popping by: Pop Rocks, Rock Candy, Blow pops
19. Thank you for popping by: Popcorn
21. Thank you for making today so sweet: Any kind of candy!
22. A baby is brewing: Coffee or tea
23. You are my sunshine: Potted flowers
24. Watch love grow: Plant or cactus
25. Thank you for making today so sweet, grab a bag and fill it with treats: Candy bar
26. Baby carriages: Filled with Hershey kisses
27. From my shower to yours: Soap is a useful, sweet gift that everyone will enjoy. For a friend’s baby sprinkle I used the saying, “You butter believe we are excited for baby girl McBroom!” and handed out shea butter soaps to all of the guests.
28. Little fingers poem: Nail Polish
29. A baby is brewing: Koozies
If you’re on the hunt for baby shower cuteness, here are a few more posts you need to check out: