I’ve thrown a few baby showers in my day, and the idea of sniffing snicker filled diapers kind of sicks me out. But, games and activities are fun, and it’s a great way to get the party started and the people talking! So, I’ve done lots of technical research and discovered 6 really awesome fun baby shower games and activities that everyone will love.
8 Baby Shower Games That Everyone Will Love:
1. Who’s Who: There are a few ways to make this game happen. I’ve done it where I asked the invitees to bring their baby picture to the event in an envelope with their name on it. Or you can ask people to email you a picture and then print them out so that you can have it all prepared before hand. I did it as a game and gave out a prize for the guest with the most correct answers, but you can also do it as an activity for people to interact with. See another version of Who’s Who baby shower game here.
2. Who did it?: This game can also be done a few different ways. It can be a self checking fun activity for guests to mosey over and look at on their own. Or it can be a pre-prepared list that you hand out to each guest and see who gets the most correct. The basic idea is simple, guests have to guess which baby did the listed activity You learn things like Who tried to hijack tooth fairy money from under their sister’s pillow? See more deets about Who Did It as a game or Who Did It as a self checking activity.
3. Mad Libs: Who doesn’t love mad libs? It’s fun! And best of all the guest of honor can keep the mad libs as a keep sake from her shower! I made a free printable, little man inspired mad lib and had guest guess things like what day the baby would be born and how much he/she would weigh. You can get the free mad lib printable here.
4. Mom to be card: This is another fun activity for guests to fill out and even color. There is a black and white and a colored version. I printed out the black and white one and had tons of colored pens on the table! I also love it because the guest of honor can get some great recommendations from her friends on baby music, books, hear her friends predictions, and even write wishes for new baby. It’s an awesome alternative to a guest book! Get the free printable mon to be card here.
5. A photo booth: This is a FUN and easy activity that everyone will love. Grab 2 pieces of burlap from the fabric store, add some fun DIY dangles, and print out photo props. Have a friend be the photographer or even just let people take their own pics! Here are more cute pics from the burlap backed and chalk sign photo booth.
6. Onesie Making Station: Buy a bunch of plain white onesies in different sizes and cute iron on patches. Have an iron or 2 on hand for guests to iron the patches onto the onesies! Then, as guests finish up their onesie have them hang them up on a clothesline to add to the decor! Bonus: Mom to be gets lots of cute onesies!
7. Wooden Block Activity: This doubles as a guest book and a toy for the new baby!
Here are some more fun shower themes ideas:
- 28 unique guest book ideas
- 16 party bar ideas
- 24 more food station ideas
- beach inspired baby shower
- little man inspired baby shower and here
- vintage inspired baby shower
Which game/ activity is your favorite? Do you have any other must play baby shower games? I’d love to hear…