Halloween is my favorite! Candy and DIY costumes? What is not to love? A few years ago, I accidentally made my baby 6 costumes for Halloween. I’ve rounded up 29 cute DIY kid Halloween costume ideas to make planning for Halloween a little easier.
31 DIY Halloween Costumes for Kids
6. Turn a diaper box into a tractor and add a little cowboy! See the step by step cardboard box turned tractor costume at C.R.A.F.T.
10. My mom sewed my friend and I these hippie outfits when I was in 5th grade! Still on of my favorite costumes to date.
11. This might be the cutest clown I’ve ever seen! You can get the costume on Etsy.
23. Cut out a shark shape from cardboard and add arm straps for a DIY shark costume! Of course you’ll need a few fishy friends to trick or treat with you. More DIY shark costume details on C.R.A.F.T.
26. How cute is this tiny koala bear? Best part? This costume is no sew and made with felt and safety pins! See the DIY koala Halloween costume tutorial on C.R.A.F.T.
27. Candy corn is typically a love it or hate it candy, but there is no denying that this candy corn is adorable! Hop on over to Dukes & Duchess for this candy corn costume tutorial greatness.