Halloween is my favorite! Candy and costumes? What is not to love? A few years ago, I accidentally made my baby 6 costumes for Halloween. I’ve rounded up 29 cute DIY kid Halloween costume ideas to make planning for Halloween a little easier.
29 DIY Kid Halloween Costume Ideas:
4. A carrot a day keep the Dr. away, or is that an apple? Either way, this organic carrot costume is scrumptious! See the complete DIY carrot Halloween costume details on C.R.A.F.T.
10. My mom sewed my friend and I these hippie outfits when I was in 5th grade!
11. This might be the cutest clown I’ve ever seen! You can get the costume on Etsy.
23. Cut out a shark shape from cardboard and add arm straps for a DIY shark costume! Of course you’ll need a few fishy friends to trick or treat with you. More DIY shark costume details on C.R.A.F.T.
26. Check out this adorable robot costume on Lorajean’s Magazine.
27. Candy corn is typically a love it or hate it candy, but there is no denying that this candy corn is adorable! Hop on over to Dukes & Duchess for this candy corn costume tutorial greatness.