Dressing up for Halloween in a group is always more fun! Here are 19 clever group costume ideas…
1. I spy 4 Waldo’s in the picture below!
2. Piñata and a piñata hitter always gets a good laugh!
3. Bob Ross, A Happy little tree, and a baby squirrel!
4. A group of tourists would be awesome and… easy!
5. Little Red Riding Hood, The Big Bad Wolfe, and a Skunk. Don’t mind the skunk.
6. Bring back your childhood memories and dress the kids up as the cast of Super Mario Brothers. Check out all of the Mario and Luigi costume details at Maker Mama.
8. Farm Animals
9. Fred and Wilma costumes are pretty easy to put together and if you have more folks in your group don’t forget about Pebbles, Barney, Betty, and Bam Bam!
10. Crown and Coke is a fun couples costume, but my favorite part of this costume is that pop top headband! Another idea: Grab a bunch of friend and be a rainbow of soda cans.
11. I bet you’ve got Village People costumes hiding in your closest right now!
12. Star Wars
14. Jersey Shore cast (Snookie and her little boy, Lorenzo could be fun too)
15. How cute are the coordinating paint chips?!
16. A throw back to Wayne’s World is always a good choice!
19. Clean and dirty is clever for a couple or a group of rainbow loofas would be awesome too!
20. Bring it back to 2010 with Words with Friends!
22. Pac Man