For the record, there is no baby in my belly! I just love Halloween costumes and really love creative DIY pregnant Halloween costumes. After all, you only get one chance to dress up a baby bump each pregnancy. Although, if you’re bump isn’t quite big enough at Halloween, there is always CHristmas. A pregnant snowman with a baby snowman busting is kind of adorable, if I do say so myself!
32 DIY Pregnant Costumes:
1. Where’s Waldo – Perfect for the prego who wants a comfortable outfit. It doesn’t get much better than a t-shirt, jeans, and beanie! Also, a great group or family costume, can’t have too many Waldos (or Wendas).
2. Deviled egg costume – All you need for this maternity Halloween costume is a peice of white poster board, a yellow t-shirt, and devil ears and tail. The best part? It’s super comfortable!
3. Pregnant Unicorn – The only thing better than a rainbow unicorn is a rainbow pregnant unicorn complete with a baby unicorn poking through the belly!
4. Snow lady and baby – If unicorns aren’t your thing, maybe a snow baby busting out of the bely is more your style?
5. Kim Kardashian – Kim and I were pregnant with our 2nd babies at the same time, so the Kim Kardashion costume worked out perfectly for my big belly. A throw back Kim costume is always a good idea, add a Kanye and a few kiddos for good measure!
6. Bob Ross, Happy Tree, and a baby squirrel – Bob Ross created many masterpieces, but this might be his best one yet. We call it “Happy Little Squirrel”.
7. Peanut M&M: How cute, and again, comfortable is this DIY Peanut M&M Halloween t-shirt?
8. Golfer and hole in one – How cute (and clever) is this DIY pregnant costume idea?
9. Gum ball machine and a quarter – Clever! But, I also love how simple this costume is to make yourself. A simple white t-shirt, red skirt, and a bag of colorful pom poms will turn your adorable pregnant belly into a gumball machine in no time.
10. Sun, constellation, and Galileo costume – I love that Suzy gave he pregnant belly center role in this costume as the sun in the universe! Galileo is closely observing the sun.
11. X-ray and Dr. – I know you’ve seen the baby skeleton in the Mama’s belly costume, but this maternity costume takes it up a notch. There’s an entire X- Ray machine and of course, an x-ray technician.
12. Juno and Paulie – Juno came out in 2007, and if you haven’t seen it, you should! Erin and Matt pulled off the perfect Juno and Paulie!
13. Magic 8 Ball: I’ve seen the magic 8 ball belly before, but the partner addition with the fortune is perfection!
14. Snoopy and Charlie Brown: It doesn’t get much simpler than yellow and white t-shirts and some black felt. Done and done. And also adorable!
15. Bump in the road – I especially love this “Bump in the Road” pregnancy costume idea as part of a transportation themed family costume. Family members could be street signs, truck drivers, race car drivers, or stop lights!
16. Red neck -Turn the pregnant belly into a beer belly for an evening and call yourself a red neck. This costume is sure to get a few giggles!
17. Humpty Dumpty – Painted belly’s are always a winner, just add a face and a faux brick wall for baby Humpty Dumpty.
18. Pumpkin painted belly – If you paint your belly like a pumpkin please take a picture of said pumpkin belly in a pumpkin patch and sent it to me! Adorable!
20. Angry bird
21. Farmer and cow – I love that the cow costume is complete with an udder and nipples from baby bottles. This is a great group costume idea because you can add as many farm animals as needed. A baby chicken, a horse, or piglets would be adorable for the kids!
22. Elephant and peanut – I mean, does it get any cuter?
23. Bun in the oven – This costume is hilarious, but it does not win in the comfort department.
25. Clam and pearl – Holly of Jacksonville Beach, Florida crafted her gorgeous pregnant belly into a pearl!
30. Money bag and robber
31.Wicked witch of the west and her crystal ball – Wizard of Oz themed painted belly for the win!
32. Ripe Avocado – A peice of cardboard and with a cut out for your beautiful belly and paint is all you need for this pregnant Halloween costume cuteness.
33. Baby on Board – How cute is this family Halloween costume complete with a lifeguard, surfer, shark, and of course a baby on board!
And there you have it 31 DIY maternity Hallowen costumes! Which one is your favorite?
If you liked this homemade costume round up, don’t miss these:
- 29 homemade kid costumes
- 19 easy adult costumes
- 37 homemade animal costumes
- 34 group costume ideas
- 21 unique pumpkins
- 20 clever pumpkins
- 34 creepy Halloween party treats