For the record, there is no baby in my belly! I just love Halloween costumes and really love creative DIY pregnant Halloween costumes. After all, you only get one chance to dress up each baby bump assuming you’re lucky enough to have a big enough belly over Halloween. Or if your belly wasn’t quite big enough for Halloween, consider dressing up the cute bump for Christmas.
29 DIY Pregnant Halloween Costumes:
1. Where’s Waldo: Perfect for the prego who needs a comfortable and easy outfit. Also, a great family costume, can’t have too many Waldo’s!
2. Wicked witch of the west and her crystal ball: Wizard of Oz themed painted belly for the win!
3. Peanut M&M: For the candy lover pregnant lady, this is perfect!
5. Snow lady and baby: Never seen a pregnant snowlady? Well, now you have!
6. Deviled egg
8. Gum ball machine and a quarter
10. Juno and Paulie
11. Magic 8 Ball: I’ve seen the magic 8 ball belly before, but the partner addition with the fortune is the best!
12. Snoopy and Charlie Brown: Yellow and white t-shirts and some black felt. Done and done.
13. Bump in the road
14. Red neck
15. Humpty Dumpty
16. Pumpkin painted belly: And how cute to add a farmer if you are looking for a couples costume!
18. Angry bird
19. Farmer and cow: Complete with an udder and nipples!
21. Bun in the oven
23. Clam and pearl
28. Money bag and robber
And there you have it 22 ways to dress the belly up for Halloween! Which one is your favorite? Oh and if you want some more couple costume ideas, check these out.
If you liked this round up, you’ll love these too:
- 29 homemade kid costumes
- 29 DIY adult costumes
- 36 homemade animal costumes
- 19 group costume ideas
- 21 unique pumpkins
- 20 clever pumpkins
- 7 monster crafts
- 33 creepy Halloween party treats