It’s pumpkin time, friends! I don’t actually love pumpkin spice unless it is in pumpkin bread, but give me all the real pumpkins! I’ve rounded up some clever ways to make adorable no carve pumpkins. You can use string and nails, paint, stickers, puff paint, heck… you can even turn a pumpkin into a clock! Oh and if you prefer pumpkin carving, check these out: unique pumpkin carving ideas and 21 more clever pumpkin carving ideas.
21 Unique pumpkin ideas
1. Who knew thumbtacks made such great pumpkin deco?! Simple stick the thumbtacks into the pumpkin in any shape or word your heart desires! Easy! See the complete no carve thumbtack pumpkin tutorial at C.R.A.F.T.
2. If you have a Finding Nemo obsessed tiny human in your life, this is the perfect no carve pumpkin for you! Find the complete Finding Nemo pumpkin tutorial at C.R.A.F.T.
3. These pumpkin are made with DUCK TAPE! True. Get the full no carve, duck tape pumpkin tutorial at C.R.A.F.T.
4. One of my all time favorite crafting supplies makes the perfect spider web on a pumpkin painted white… Grab your Sharpie and make a web! Fore more details on the office supply no carve pumpkin, check out C.R.A.F.T.
5. Use string and nails to make dress up a pumpkin this year! For more details, check out the complete tutorial at Lines Across.
6. You can literally turn anything into a clock, including a fake pumpkin! Festive and timely, get the details At the Pickett Fence.
7. Love search words? Make a search a word search puzzle pumpkin with chalkboard paint and stickers At the Picket Fence.
8. Give a faux pumpkin a new life with an antique door knob! Genius! Details at Finding Home.
9. I bet you did not know that you could turn a picture into a paint by number and paint it on a pumpkin! Get the paint by number pumpkin details At the Picket Fence.
10. These patterned painted pumpkins are amazing. I love them! See more at Blazer Designs.
11. Rainbows make everything cuter, including pumpkins. Tutorial and lots more pictures at Whatever.
12. Use a drill to carve pumpkin the super easy way, and make designs to let your pumpkin shine! Check out the tutorial at Crafty Nest.
13. Consider using a gold doily to decorate your pumpkin. These are beautiful! For details, check out 17 Apart.
14. You likely have all of the supplies for this sewing inspired pumpkin on hand now! Details at All People Quilt.
15. These simple neon circle stickers look amazing on a white painted pumpkin, don’t you think? (Source unknown)
16. Candy is a yummy treat, but who knew it would look so cute on a pumpkin! Circus peanut nose and twizzler hair, candy is the perfect no carve pumpkin decoration! (Source unknown)
17. Let the kiddos cut up old magazines to make crazy faced pumpkins.
18. Washi tape makes everything better! Get the details at Real Simple.
19. John and Sherry used painters tape to block off the “P” and the pumpkin face. Then they let their toddler finger paint the pumpkins. Way more details at Young House Love.
20. A little puff paint adds texture and pattern to these cute pumpkins. Complete tutorial at Young House Love.
21. Gold thumbtacks can make a few fake pumpkins look like a million bucks! Who knew?! For more details check out Rosyscription.
What’s your favorite way to decorate pumpkins? If you’re into thumbtacks, check out this thumbtack pumpkin decorating party I hosted. For kids, you can not go wring with #19! I love that little ones can easily do it and they turn out cute no matter what. Oh and if you want more pumpkin decorating and carving ideas check out 20 unique DIY pumpkins and 21 clever pumpkin carving ideas!