My favorite part of seeing back to school supplies out in stores is knowing that Halloween stuff is next! Ha! Who is with me? There’s a pumpkin for everyone including a pumpkin with braces and Nemo! Here are 20 unique pumpkin carving ideas and other fun ways to decorate a pumpkin this Halloween.
20 Unique Pumpkin Carving Ideas
1. Piggie and Elephant Pumpkins – If you’re a Mo Willems fan, these pumpkins are for you! All you need is a little card board, spray paint, and a hot glue gun to make these Piggie and Elephant pumpkin masterpieces.
2. Hungry pumpkin – It’s such a simple, genius idea! Carve a scary face into a pumpkin, spray paint it dark grey, and add a tiny pumpkin to it’s mouth.
5. Nemo Pumpkin
6. Nerdy Pumpkin – The nerdy pumpkin takes some serious carving skills, but it’s worth it! It doesn’t get much better than a pumpkin with braces.
7. Toothy Grin – Turn the pumpkin on its side and use the stem as a nose! This is creepy perfection.
14. Mod Pumpkins – A little spray paint and painters tape goes a long way.
15. Spooky Fancy – Just add lace!