Just for a second, let’s pretend it’s November 1st! (Which would mean I would say Happy Birthday, Mom!) And that this post would be right on time and not 5 months late, ha! With that aside, my friends are crafty and I wanted to share all of their costume greatness. Even if it is March. I did a little facebook stalking on Halloween and came across all of these clever ideas that needed to be shared! So, I give you lots of homemade Halloween costumes for adults!
But, first here’s Andy and I of Halloweens pasts. We’ve been together since 2006, but that is the year that Andy moved to China, so we did not spend Halloween together in 2006 or 2007 and 2011 was the year that Andy moved to Florida and wouldn’t ask me to marry him, ha! So, I spent Halloween 2011 in a teepee in Marfa, TX with my friend, Rachelle!
2011: Andy moved to Florida and I went to Marfa, TX with my friend, Rachelle
2009 and 2008: BTB (Before the Blog)
I give you the 2014 Halloween edition of my facebook feed!
1. Eleah is a pouf and her husband is dirty… She has to clean him, ha! Love it! Freakin’ genius.
2. Kate and her husband are expecting a baby boy… Congrats! And how fun is this hole in one pregnant costume?! Kate made a necklace out of felt, a paper straw, and cardboard. She glued green fur to a dress to make it look like grass. Awesome!
3. Bee and the bee keeper, freakin’ cuteness 🙂
4. A Mail stripper (ha!)
5. And his sister, a sexy ghost, haha!
6. Here’s a clever, punny costume I bet you’ve never seen… a Duck billed Plaid-ypus! Get it?
7. If you’re looking for a sweet mom and baby costume this tree frog and tree made by Becky could not be any cuter!
8. Wayne and Garth from Waynes World are sandwiching a milk mustache, ha!
9. And while this is not an adult costume, it’s a stinkin’ cute DIY baby scuba diver (He even had a shark stroller!)
Did you see any really awesome DIY costumes that I need to know about?! What were you and/ or the fam for Halloween this year? I’d love to hear…