27 DIY Advent Calendars
1. All you need for this sweet and simple advent calendar is brown bags from the grocery store. I love that the brown bags could easily be spruced up to fit your holiday decor. See the complete brown bag Christmas countdown tutorial at Whatever Dee Dee Wants.
3. Who knew brown bags that are typically used for sack punches could look so chic as an advent calendar for Christmas? The entire advent calendar project including building the giant chalkboard cost less than $50. See all of the details as Most Lovely Things.
4. How adorable are these hand sewn felt envelopes? See the complete tutorial at Jenny Allsorts.
9. This adorable Christmas tree advent calendar is entirely made out of felt. I also love that is was made by mother and daughter. See more details at Stitch Craft Creations.
11. A modern Christmas update on the ol’ paper chain. I love it! See the complete tutorial at Make and Takes.
18. Allie turned a mini muffin tin into an adorable advent calendar that can filled with small candies or treats. For more details, check out Allie Makes.
19. Ashly wrapped 24 matchboxes in paper and glued them together in the shape of a Christmas tree. For more details and pictures, check out Cute as a Fox.