Cash is always a welcome gift! This DIY money gift box is sure to be a hit for Chrsitmas! The tissue box money gift includes cash and Kleenexes… what more could you want?! It doesn’t get more practical (or funny) than that. Although the toilet paper money gift competes for most practical and funny way to give money.
What you need to make a tissue money gift box
- Free “Don’t blow it all in one place” printable
- Square box of tissue
- Double sided tape runner or glue
- White card stock
- Dollar bills of any amount
How to make a tissue box money gift
Step 1- Download the “Don’t blow it all in one place” gift tag
To download the free tissue box gift tag, enter your name and email address below and the free file will be delivered to your inbox! The “Don’t blow it all in one place” gift tags come 4 to a page.
Step 2- Print the free money box gift tag
For best results, print the tissue box gift tags on white card stock.
Step 3- Cut tags out into circles
Use scissors to cut around the “Don’t blow it all in one place” tags. The black circle outline were created thick on purpose so that each one can be cut close and still have black outline showing.
Step 4- Tape tags
Use a double sided tape roller to adhere the gift tag to each side of the tissue box.
Step 5- Tape and roll the money up
Use a peice of clear tape to attach as many dollar bills together as you’d like and then roll them up. Place the money roll towards the back of the box on top of the tissues.
What do you think about the tissue plus money box gift idea? Who doesn’t want (or need) cold hard cash and Kleenexes, ha?!
Looking for more money gift ideas for Christmas?
Here are 5 funny, money gift ideas for birthdays, graduation or Christmas:
- Toilet paper money gift– “Just in case you get crap for Christmas, use this…”
- Play Doh money gift– “Cheers to a little extra dough”
- Pez dispenser money gift– Your Pez-ent is extra special this year”
- Balloon pop– “Pop the balloons 1 by 1 and I can assure you will find some fun”
- Tissue box money gift- “Don’t blow it all in one place”