- foam board
- mini pictures (I use Picassa collage tool)
- an X-ACTO knife
- glue dots
- cutting board
- metal edge ruler
- magnets, If you used self adhesive sheets you don’t need the glue gun
- glue gun
1. Make mini pictures. I use Picassa. You can create a collage with as many pictures as you want and print a 4 x 6 photo at CVS for .26 cents. I’m sure there are lots of other ways to make mini pictures too. Download Picassa for free, it’s a google product. Choose 30 pictures to collage, click the “Create” tab, choose “Picture Collage”.
And here is your collage. I usually print pics at CVS. I like that you can upload them from your computer, and pick them up an hour later in the store.
Print out your picture and cut up your minis.
2. Use the metal ruler to cut the foam board. I made my rectangles 3.5 cm x 3cm to resemble Polaroids.
3. I used 2 glue dots to secure the mini photo to the foam board.
4. Heat up that hot glue gun and glue the magnet to the back of the foam board. You could also use the adhesive magnetic sheets instead of the big round magnets.
And here is my attempt at a little vlogging to hopefully clear up any questions about the process.
Elmer’s has lots of fun products. My favorite product at the moment is the Painters… remember my Aztec inspired shoes. What photo program do you use? How would you collage pictures? I’d love to hear…
p.s. Be sure and join Elmer’s Craft It on facebook for the latest Elmer’s products and craft inspiration!