Handmade valentine’s are the best. Here are 54 super simple (some) free printable goodies to use as Valentines for grown up friends, in the classroom, or your significant other!
54 DIY Valentine Ideas and Printables
These little sticker holders are made out of paint chips. Just add stickers or tattoos to the tiny envelope, and hand out!
Also made with paint chips and Target $1 socks.
4. Bee Mine
7. Make a pop up I love you card
8. The Little Book of I Love You
Buy The Little Book of I Love You on Amazon for $1.50 and personalize it for you and yours!
9. A Lovely Love Story
Buy a Lovely Love Story on on Amazon and then color the pages in with your kids.
Do you have a go to Valentine saying? Like, I love ewe with a sheep doodle? Or I’m a sucker for your love with a tasty sucker attached? I’d love to hear… I’m working on a giant list of sayings to share! Looking for more Valentines, don’t miss:
- 15 DIY Valentines “You’re just my type & I love ewe”
- 10 more DIY Valentines “You’re just write” & “You Rule”
- 10 more DIY Valentines “Spread the Love & Don’t ever change”