I think most college kids, overseas military men and women, someone on a mission, or anyone who has to take an extended business trip in the month of December would appreciate a Christmas tree in a box. Andy moved to Florida in August 2011, and I did not move here until February 2012. Anyhow, he spent the month of December in our unfurnished apartment all alone. Don’t feel too bad for him, his family came to visit him and we met back up for New Years!
- One strand of lights
- As many clothes pins as number of pictures
- Pictures of friends and family to use as ornaments
- M&M’s- or the person’s favorite treat to eat while “hanging” the tree
- 8 or so tacks- to hang the strand of lights
- Printable manual (in this post)
- I also added some of these in as ornaments.
What do you think? Do you know someone who needs a Christmas tree in a box this year…