I recently took my first trip to trader Joes, and naturally before I went I asked for recommendations on C.R.A.F.T. facebook (check this awesome list here). Cookie butter was on the list, and I was intrigued. I mean, I love cookies and I love butter so I had to give it a go. I was just eating it straight out of the jar and then I realized you can make other delicious treats with it! So, here are 29 cookie butter recipes for us to try!
1. Straight outta the jar!
11. With a banana and a chocolate chip
12. Oat smoothie
13. Oreo cupcakes
14. Coffee cake
18. Snicker doodles
21. Blondie brownies
22. Swirled brownies
23. Spread it on apple slices
24. Mocha cupcakes
25. Layer cake
28. Spread it on waffles or toast
And if you don’t have a Trader Joes near you to buy the delicious goodness, here are a few options:
- Make your own cookie butter with this recipe
- Order Trader Joe’s speculoos cookie butter on Amazon.
- Buy Biscoff spread at your local grocery store, I’ve heard it is very similar
Do you have a Trader’s Joes near you? Do you love cookie butter? Have you tried the Biscoff spread? I had never heard of that either!