I was hoping the magic unpacking fairy would appear in the middle of the night, but no… We woke up to this disaster in the living room.
- 3 end tables- gone
- funky part of a sectional (white thing above)- gone
- old, super heavy, couch bed- gone
- round coffee table- gone
- side table that reminds me of a harp- gone
- broken bar- last minute I pulled it out of the gone pile- keeper
- cane chair with stains- keeper
- 2 dressers- keepers
The wooden table and 2 chairs by the window is the one thing he bought himself at a thrift store for $50 before everyone started dropping off their hammy downs!
You can see the table better in this picture. We worked all day Tuesday on getting things pseudo usable and the big pieces in place:
By the end of Tuesday it looked like this, much better than it did 24 hours before!
Tomorrow I’m going to introduce you to 360, the only piece of furniture I’ve ever built. She got a makeover and looks fabulous! She was brown before…you can see her sitting behind the futon in the living room pictures.