I’m an insta addict. I love it. (You can follow me here.) It captures everyday life on my handy dandy iPhone that I almost always have with me. The pics are fun, spontaneous, and us. A side note, I almost always use the app afterglow to edit my pictures and rarely put an instagram filter on it. If you’re interested, I’ve got 20 more instagram user tips here. There are tons of ways to print instas, (this is not an affiliate link and I’ve always paid full price), but I love how my prints turn out on Printstagram. Honestly, it is the only way I have ever printed my instagrams! Any way you get them printed, there are tons of creative things to do with them… here are 23 clever DIY instagram crafts to get your brain brewing!
1. Washi tape + instagram picture display
4. Photo strips
5. Instagram magnets (Guest I wrote for Sew Caroline!)
6. Peace wreath, instas, and lights
11. A clock
12. iPad cover
13. Phone cover
14. Cabinet door and clothes pins
16. Insta-grahams (for any event you want to get social with!)
21. Stir sticks
Leave A Reply!