2. Organizing made fun created the cutest (and most organized) potting shed I’ve ever seen.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
3. Smart school house invented a pop-tail= popsicle+ cocktail! What a great refreshing (& delicious) way to end the summer!
4. How sweet is this flower canopy from Skook’s playground.
5. Craft Klatch made garden art out of golf balls! (Christmas presents for my mom?)
6. I’ve never seen a book wreath done like this from hip2thrift….
7. I love how That’s what Che said used plastic spoons to fancy up a plain ol’ clock! It looks awesome!
A few things to remember:
- I started a pin board that I will pin all of the ideas featured on M.M.M.! Check out the pin board here!
- By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipees, tips and tricks.
- Please do not pin from C.R.A.F.T. Click through to the actual tutorial and pin from there.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar!
Now it is time to link up your marvelously crafty projects, recipes, and DIY’s…