Today we’ve got 3 free Thanksgiving printables that will hopefully help spread the attitude of gratitude this November. One of the 3 printables includes a free printable thank you card that I love to use with my kids. I love that the thankful printables can be used all throughout the year, not just to spruce up your Thanksgiving table.
How to make a free printable thank you card
Vanessa made these printables with the Thanksgiving holiday in mind, but I love that she left it vague enough to use year round. There are three different sizes of the “Thankful for you” printables that can be printed out and used in a variety of situations.
Step 1- Download the thank you card
To download the free thankful for you cards, just enter your name and email address below and the free file will be delivered to your inbox! The Thanksgiving printable is delivered as 3 pages and includes:
- 20- 2.5″ labels
- 1- 5.5″x5.5″ thank you card
- 1 8×10 “Thankful for you” print to frame
Step 2- Print
For best results, print the “Thankful for you” cards and labels on kraft card stock or white card stock.
Step 3- Fold & Cut
Once you have them printed, simply trim around the design and use however you see fit! The free Thanksgiving printables can be used in a number of ways. Here are a few ideas:
- The 5.5″x5.5″ is the perfect size for a greeting card to send in the mail. Have kids color the outside and write a thank you note to their teacher, friends, or grandparents.
- The 2.5″ labels can be used as treat toppers for Thanksgiving or as labels to wrap around silverware.
- The 8×10 “Thankful for you” can be used in a frame or as a coloring sheet for kids.
I hope you enjoy these “Thankful For You” printables and use them as an excuse to thank all the wonderful people in your life!