Happy Wednesday! Toady in my wacky little world of toilet paper roll crafts J is for jellyfish!
The jellyfish is pretty simple to make. Here’s what you will need:
- 1 toilet paper roll
- Single hole punch
- Sharpie marker
- White scrap paper
So, to make this little tp craft you can use the other half of the I is for iguana toilet paper tube craft. Then just punch 9 holes equal distance apart around the bottom of the roll. Cut 10-ish inch strips of yarn and tie each strand through each hole. Then add eyes and swirls to the body. And voila, jellyfish!
Oh and here a few fun facts about jellyfish:
- Jellyfish are not actually fish!
- A group of jellyfish is called a boom, swarm or smack.
- Jellyfish do not have brains.
- Jellyfish bodies are made up of 95% water.
- The world record holding jellyfish for size had an umbrella of 7 feet across and tentacles that were 120 feet long!
- You can cook and eat jellyfish! (Recipe, anyone?)
Leave A Reply!